viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Post Nº 1: First Term: Good and Bad Points


Hi everybody!

Today I going to speak of the good and bad points of First Term.

In general, the first term wasn’t a good term. With regard to my life in the University was good, but my personal life had a lot of bad things, but i don´t want to write on this. I’d like to write about of my life in the university….and in the love... In the university i take up six courses: Economic Anthropology, Quantitatives Methods, Urban Anthropology, Easter Island Culture, Teory of Systems, and Culture in Chile. My favourite subject was Quantitatives Methods. This is a excelent course and one of the reasons i like is the teacher is very good. His name is Jaime Fierro. He teaches of a way clear and explanatory, in adition, he teaches all the matter that he is supposed to teach...not all teachers do that. Now i’m assistant of this course, because i got good results...

That is all today.

Bye bye

1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations for being an assistant!!

    Some corrections:
    Today I AM going to speak of/ABOUT the good and bad points of MY First Term.

    In general, the first term wasn’t a good term. With regard to my life in the University, IT was good, but my personal life had a lot of bad things. But i don´t want to write ABOUT this/THAT. I’d like to write about (/) my life in the university….and ABOUT love... In the university i tOOK up six courses: Economic Anthropology, Quantitative(/) Methods, Urban Anthropology, Easter Island Culture, Teory of Systems, and Culture in Chile. My favourite subject was Quantitative(/) Methods. This is aN excelent course and one of the reasons i like IT is THAT the teacher, WHOSE name is Jaime Fierro, is very good. He teaches IN a clear and explanatory WAY, in adition, he teaches all the SUBJECT matter that he is supposed to teach...not all OF THE teachers do that. Now i’m AN assistant of this course, because i got good results/GRADES...

    ResponderEliminar