viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job


The job usually is a uncomfortable thing, although some persons say that the vocation is very important in so nice that it can be.

I study Social Anthropology, and for this reason i'd like to work in a job relating to the society' study, or the social relations, etc. But i'd like to work as an economist (in the future i want to study Economy) to be able for resolve the problems that i can see through the Antropology.

The place in that i can to work is the Cepal ( Economic Comission for Latin América and the Caribbean), or the PNUD (In Spanish "Programa de Naciones Unidas para el Desarrollo") or enter as a intelectual in some university, specially the FLACSO. For this job i need to know very good spiking english, and have a Master in Economy o Political Science.
Moreover, i must to do a PhD in abroad, maybe in England or United States, for have more posibilities of be selected. Finally, I want to use my work to reduce inequality in the world... That i wait....
I'm good for this job, simply because i'm a good student, i like the economy, and I am sure that I am the right person for this job. But the problems that i can find are a lot, for example, the money for can pay the postgraduate courses. I need a scholarship.....!!!
That is all...
Bye bye

2 comentarios:

  1. Hernán,
    You will have to do your best to get that job. ...And improve your English!!
    Remeber:
    -NEVER use ‘to’ after ‘can’,’could’, ‘must’, ‘should’, etc.: You can go now/ He must do it/You should study/ etc.

    Here´s your corrected post.






    My Ideal Job
    A job usually is aN uncomfortable thing, although some persons say that the vocation is very important in (so nice that it can be: NOT CLEAR)

    I study Social Anthropology, and for this reason I'd like to work in a job relatED to the study OF society, or the social relations, etc. But I´d like to work as an economist (in the future i want to study Economy) to be able TO (/)solve the problems that i can see FROM AN (/) AntropologyCAL POINT OF VIEW.

    The place that i COULD (/)work AT is the Cepal ( Economic Comission for Latin América and the Caribbean), or the PNUD (In Spanish "Programa de Naciones Unidas para el Desarrollo") or I COULD WORK as aN intelectual in some university, specially the FLACSO. For this job i need to know (/) english VERY WELL/ I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH VERY WELL, and have a MasteS in Economy oR Political Science.
    Moreover, i must (/) do a PhD (/) abroad, maybe in England or United States, TO have more posibilities TO be selected. Finally, I want to use my work to reduce inequality in the world... That’S WHAT I EXPECT....
    I'm good for this job, simply because i'm a good student, i like (/) economICS, and I am sure that I am the right person for this job. But the problems that i can find are a lot, for example, the money TO (BE ABLE TO) pay the postgraduate courses. I need a scholarship.....!!!
    That is all...
    Bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hernán,
    In this course we, the teachers try to promote social interaction, that´s why we always ask you to work together with your fellow classmates and insist on the importance of attending lessons on a regular basis.

    You´ve written a very good post. Here´s the corrected version.



    Creativity. BY Ken Robinson
    "Do Schools Kill Creativity" is a very interesting conference about the current methods of teaching in schools. Ken Robinson argues that we have been educated to become good workers, rather than creative thinkers. I think that creativity is necessary and very important, but IT is ALSO necessary to have basic knowledge of biology, mathematics, physics, history, etc. Creativity isn’t everything; we must start from a base of knowledge.

    Creativity helps create new things, like art, ideas for business innovation in many fields, and in many cases helps to solve complex problems. I remember when I was in the secondary SCHOOL (in the INBA College), in math class, I (/)solved an exercise in a much shorter and easier way, but the teacher thought THAT IT was wrong. I reached the same result, but THROUGH another way, that's creativity. And not all teachers reward creativity because they have been trained like machines, respecting the rules and regulations, not trying to find new ways to make things easier. The education system today prepares people FOR the work world, FOR THEM TO be a gear of the economic system, in which THEY don’t develop and train(/) their intelligence.

    IT Is necessary to change the teaching methods FOR children in primary education, to achieve a comprehensive development of their cognitive abilities, and one way of achieving this according to Ken Robinson is to promote social interaction. That’s all today my friends. It was a very interesting video.

    ResponderEliminar