viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Future


The future is a thing very complex. You don't know the good or the bad that life brings you. But generally one hope success, and no failure.

I'm in the fourth year of my career, and when i finish i want take a postgraduate course, relative to urban studies. And when i finish this course, i will be working on a study center or university.

Personally, in five years' time, i will be married married to my current girlfriend, and maybe we can have a child ... or maybe later. And I also hope to be living in an apartment, preferably in Providence, in a quiet place.

In the next five years I would travel abroad, to London, to get a PhD in Economy at the London School of Economics, but I need a scholarship because the university is very good but very expensive.

But most importantly, is that in the future i'm with my family.

2 comentarios:

  1. Married? Your future suck! You are wrong... Hernán, We must talk!

    Bye, see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you fullfill all your goals and dreams.
    Please have a look at your corrected post and remember:

    a) (The future is a thing very complex): Adjectives usually come before nouns (sustantivos). Ex. a really expensive modern house/ some quite cheap gas heaters.

    b) ‘HOPE’: After this verb we can (a) use simple present: I hope he comes soon/ I hope I get the job. (b) use infinitive: I hope to get the job / She hopes to win.


    The future is a very complex thing. You don't know the good or the bad THINGS that life WILL BRING you. But generally one hopeS TO succeED, and noT TO fail(/).

    I'm in MY fourth year of my career, and when i finish i want take a postgraduate course, relaTED to urban studies. And AFTER i finish this course, i will be working on a study center or university.

    Personally, in five years' time, i will be married married to my current girlfriend, and maybe we can have a child ... or maybe later. And I also hope to be living in an apartment, preferably in ProvidencIA, sANTIAGO, in a quiet place.

    In the next five years I MIGHT travel abroad, to London, to get a PhD in Economy at the London School of Economics, but I WOULD need a scholarship because the university is very good but very expensive.

    But most importantly, (/) in the future I WILL BE with my family.

    ResponderEliminar