viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

The MP3 Player: my favourite piece of technology



The mp3 player is my favourite piece of technology because allows do a lot of things, for example, store documents and transfer them anywhere, listen to music, moreover it's very small and easy to carry. I use it all the time, every day, because I do the works of research in my home, and print it in the university, and transport it on my mp3. This is great because if don't exist a means of transport of information, i would required to print documents in the computer where i write it. I also took classes to record mp3 from college. Moreover, if you can't take any notes during class, you can hear them in your home and complete it.

I had my first mp3 to fourteen years (I now have twenty one years). I don't remember as i get it, maybe my mother give it me. It was a great gift, because at that time it weren't very used ... whereas now everyone has an mp3 or mp4, it's a very necessary piece. The thing that I like more of the mp3 is that I can take it anywhere with me and listen to music. You can be in the beach, in the mountains, in the subway (while go to the university for example), in the bus, etc.. The life without music is very boring, the music can relax, have a good time. If i didn't have my mp3 my life don't could be the same. If I lose it, I will have to buy another right away because i need it very much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario