viernes, 24 de abril de 2009

My favourite Anthropological website

Hi!

All the people have a favourite website, and tis can be of differents thems. I'm interested in urbans and economics themes. For example: social segregation, poverty, delincuency, etc. Then, I usually visit a chilean website very interesting: Institute for Housing and Urbanism (In Spanish: Insituto de Vivienda y Urbanismo-INVI). The INVI belongs to the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism of the University of Chile.

The link of this website is http://invi.uchilefau.cl/ In it you can find a lot of articles, books, and journals. This are write for very important academics, some of them internationally recognized.

In addition, subjects are treated from a policy position on the left. That's why it is very sensitive to the different suffering of the poorest in the country.

I find the site two years ago, while searched information in the web on urbans themes. I visit the website twice a week for see the new articles and news.

Bye

2 comentarios:

  1. HERNAN,
    Please try and use the suggestions I write on the board to help you write your posts. Despite the mistakes your post is well planned and the introduction is fine.

    Remember:
    a) Adjectives never change in English, they have the same form with singular or plural nouns (sustantivos). Ex. An urban road / some urban roads.
    b) WE say: … is/are/was/were + written by /painted by / broken by etc.

    My favourite Anthropological website
    Hi!

    All the people have / EVERYBODY HAS a favourite website WHICH can be ON differents TOPICS. I'm interested in urban(-) and economic(-) themes. For example: social segregation, poverty, delinQuency, etc. Then,/ THEREFORE/ THAT’S WHY I usually visit a Chilean website, WHICH IS very interesting / I VISIT A VERY INTERESTING CHILEAN WEBSITE: Institute for Housing and Urbanism (In Spanish: Insituto de Vivienda y Urbanismo-INVI). The INVI belongs to the Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism of the University of Chile.

    The link TO this website is http://invi.uchilefau.cl/. In it you can find a lot of articles, books, and journals. THESE are wRITTEN BY very important academics, some of them internationally recognized.

    In addition, subjects are treated from a policy position on the left. That's why it is very sensitive to the different suffering of the poorest in the country.

    I FOUND the site two years ago, while (I WAS) searchING information in the web on urban(.) themes. I visit THIS website twice a week TO see the new articles and news.

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for the information, I will come to this website...

    Again, thank you!

    ResponderEliminar